We invite you to access Ted Ball’s thought-provoking essays. Many healthcare organizations use these in Board briefing packages and staff development programs. Topics include: Accountability & Leadership; Balanced Scorecarding; Governance; Innovation & Learning.
All content is available to registered members. If you’re already a member and you want to download an essay, simply login in the form to the right. If you’re not already registered with us please create an account in order to be able to download. Your registration information is secure with us and will not be shared with anyone else.
Following is an overview of the essays available once you register.
- Designing and Creating a “Second Curve” Healthcare System
- What’s Changing?
- Is Redesigning the Healthcare System a Complicated or Complex Challenge?
- Designing Integrated Healthcare Service Delivery Systems
- Linking System Design To System Performance
- Balanced Scorecards: A Powerful Tool & Process for Mobilizing and Aligning Human Effort.
- Skills, Structure and Culture Required for Successful Balanced Scorecarding.
- Leading an Organization through a Balanced Scorecard Transformation Process.
- Best Practice Balanced Scorecards for Governance, Organizations and CEOs.
- How Can Local Healthcare Governance Survive?
- Governance and Management Roles in Transforming and Integrating Independent Organizations within Interdependent Local Health Networks
- Governance and Managerial Transformation Readiness Survey
- Redefining Accountability in the Healthcare Sector
- Linking Board/CEO & Management Accountabilities
- Achieving a Dramatic Shift in Corporate Culture in Less than a Year
- Leadership: Michel Lalonde – My Teacher From Gemba
- Thriving In The Emerging Healthcare System
- Disruptive Innovation: Patient Family-Focused Care
- Education Systems Reform: Systems Thinking with K-12 Students
If you’re a healthcare professional – at any level – there’s something here for you. Please register to gain access to this career-enhancing knowledge base.